What is Electrolysis?
Electrolysis can be used for hair removal as well as the removal of small red facial veins, skin tags and white heads. Electolysis works by applying a minute current just underneath the skin surface along the affected area. The skin is blanched and the discolouration fades, the blood being reabsorbed by the body. The area may feel a little hot a few minutes later. Minute, honey-coloured crusts may form on the skin surface. These are often invisible, except on very close inspection. They fall off in about 5/7 days (face) and may leave a pink patch of skin which fades.
Red Vein Removal – Per treatment €70
Anginomas & Spider vein – Per treatment €65
Skin Tags Removal – Per treatment €70
Milla White heads Removal – Per treatment €70
What will happen during the Consultation?
During the consultation, we shall talk about possible causes of your visible veins, tags and we will ask about your medical history. We will then explain the treatment, Patch test your skin, discuss how many treatments will be required and describe the after-care procedures.
What to expect after an electrolysis treatment?
- The area might remain red for several hours
- Only wash the treated area with luke-warm water for the next 24 hours
- Avoid soaps and soap products including shampoo and hair spray, etc. for 24 hours
- Avoid touching the area
- Do not knock off any tiny crusts formed on the skin surface
- Avoid strong sun rays and do not sun bathe use a sunbed or sauna until the area is completely healed (several days).
Permanent Hair Removal with Electrolysis
Electrolysis is a longer lasting way of removing small patches of unwanted hairs over a course of treatments. Come in for a free consultation.